Our signature house blend Caramel & Popcorn is constructed with the coffee beans from Colombia and Brazil (the first two coffee production countries in the world). This blend results in a nutty flavor with rich milk chocolate notes, caramel & popcorn and a mild bitter aftertaste. This coffee is fascinated by both black and white coffee drinkers with its good flavor layering and rich body. Guys, it’s time to try the new sweetness without any healthy harm except for the addiction.
SO, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT GRIND TO USE?
Here’s a handy guide. Save it to your phone, share it with all your friends. You’ll never need another guide!
- Coarse grinds are chunky pieces of coffee beans, similar to coarse sea salt
- Saddling between coarse and medium, this grind looks like rough sand
- The middle of all grind sizes, medium grounds are similar to the consistency of sand
- The medium-fine grind is a staple grind size, with texture like table salt
- Finer than table salt, fine grind is typically the size of most pre-ground coffee
There are no reviews yet.