Each Brewing Method Grind Size Reference
So, How Do You Know What Grind To Use?
Here’s a handy guide. Save it to your phone, share it with all your friends. You’ll never need another guide!
- Coarse: Coarse grinds are chunky pieces of coffee beans, similar to coarse sea salt
- Medium-Coarse: Saddling between coarse and medium, this grind looks like rough sand
- Medium: The middle of all grind sizes, medium grounds are similar to the consistency of sand
- Medium-Fine: The medium-fine grind is a staple grind size, with texture like table salt
- Fine: Finer than table salt, fine grind is typically the size of most pre-ground coffee
There are no reviews yet.