Now Shipping to Malaysia Nationwide

Blog

Why we pick this coffee in this season?

Jamaican Blue Mountain is one of the most rare, scarce and expensive coffees in the world. The Blue Mountains of Jamaica are generally located between Kingston to the South and Port Antonio to the North. Rising as high as 7,500 ft, they are the highest mountains in the Caribbean.

This coffee is produced on the hillsides of the mountain, making it extremely difficult to cultivate. As a result the beans are hand-picked making it a very labor intensive process.

Jamaica produces 14 million lbs of coffee a year. In comparison Ethiopia produces 800 million lbs! Every single bean is hand-inspected. It takes twice as long as other coffees to mature.

Most importantly, 80% of JBM is shipped to Japan. The rest of the WORLD gets 20%!

With a bean as rare and unique as Jamaica Blue Mountain, it is imperative to take your time and roast it correctly. Our roast profile is on the medium light side and brings out the creamy-smooth mouth feel with a hint of chocolaty sweetness. You definitely don’t need to mix any milk or sugar with this coffee. It’s delicious by itself.

While stocks last only as we have very limited coffee to share with those who’s really curious about this legendary coffee.

#jwcroastery

#specialtycoffee

#coffeeroaster

#roastedinkualalumpur

#cafehopkl

#coffee

#jamaicabluemountain

#jwc

Leave a Reply

Start typing and press Enter to search

Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.