Recommended Coffee Brewing Device:
V60 Dripper, Clever Dripper, Chemex Brewer, Kalita Wave Dripper, Aeropress Maker
Method: Filter V60 Handbrew method
Yield: 30g for 30 seconds, total yield 300g,
Brew Time: 2 minute 30 seconds (adjust grind size accordingly)
Water Temperature: 89 – 93 degrees (adjust temperature accordingly)
*Reach out to us for more brew guide
SO, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT GRIND TO USE?
Here’s a handy guide. Save it to your phone, share it with all your friends. You’ll never need another guide!
- Coarse grinds are chunky pieces of coffee beans, similar to coarse sea salt
- Saddling between coarse and medium, this grind looks like rough sand
- The middle of all grind sizes, medium grounds are similar to the consistency of sand
- The medium-fine grind is a staple grind size, with texture like table salt
- Finer than table salt, fine grind is typically the size of most pre-ground coffee
There are no reviews yet.