Now brewing fresh coffee can be very easy. JWC Drip Coffee bag is a convenient and easy way to brew a cup of good coffee. It’s fresh because of our Nitrogen gas filling packaging. Nitrogen gas has long been used in the food packaging industry to help preserve the freshness, integrity, and quality of the delivered product. So need hot water and cup, you’ll immediately enjoy a cup of delicious fresh coffee wherever you go! Each box comes with 6 pack drip coffee bag.
SO, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT GRIND TO USE?
Here’s a handy guide. Save it to your phone, share it with all your friends. You’ll never need another guide!
- Coarse grinds are chunky pieces of coffee beans, similar to coarse sea salt
- Saddling between coarse and medium, this grind looks like rough sand
- The middle of all grind sizes, medium grounds are similar to the consistency of sand
- The medium-fine grind is a staple grind size, with texture like table salt
- Finer than table salt, fine grind is typically the size of most pre-ground coffee
There are no reviews yet.