Our signature house blend Walnut Popcorn is constructed with the coffee beans from Brazil and Cambodia. This blend results in a nutty flavor with rich milk chocolate notes, a mild bitter aftertaste and no acidity and fruity. We know that there are some coffee lovers don’t like fruity and acidity, that’s why we create this house blend.
SO, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT GRIND TO USE?
Here’s a handy guide. Save it to your phone, share it with all your friends. You’ll never need another guide!
- Coarse grinds are chunky pieces of coffee beans, similar to coarse sea salt
- Saddling between coarse and medium, this grind looks like rough sand
- The middle of all grind sizes, medium grounds are similar to the consistency of sand
- The medium-fine grind is a staple grind size, with texture like table salt
- Finer than table salt, fine grind is typically the size of most pre-ground coffee
There are no reviews yet.